Assistant Manager - Commercial
- Sourcing of Qualified suppliers and making pool
- Collecting information and continuously analyzing the industry, market, customer, explore potential alternative solutions and thereby ensuring the effectiveness of the procurement strategy.
- Assist in L/C related all formalities
- Coordination of liaison with relating shipping agents
- Ability to communicate with local and foreign suppliers
- Prepare necessary statement and report in line with the management's requirement
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
supply chain management
- Minimum 3/4 years experience in Supply Chain/Commercial.